August 7, 2009

Shop in Person this Sunday


I'll be vending at Crafty Wonderland this Sunday, August 9th. If you'd like to pick up a specific glass, shoot me an email now, since I don't always bring every single design.

I'll have a box full of seconds (ones that didn't etch perfectly, or the glass has a minor flaw) for you to dig through. Now's the time to pick up something for yourself, because nothing beats these great deals!

There will be 40 other vendors there too, plus a DIY table for you to get your craft on. It's supposed to be rainy on Sunday, so come on down to the cozy Doug Fir!

Crafty Wonderland
The 2nd Sunday of Every Month
at Doug Fir Lounge, 830 E. Burnside, Portland, OR
11am-4pm * All Ages * Free Admission

1 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap August 7, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

if only you were down here in Los Angeles I would love to see your stuff in person :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP