August 6, 2009

New Recycled Kraft Gift Boxes


Look what I just got today! Cardboard gift boxes made from recycled materials. I've been looking for a simple way to package my new fused glass jewelry items without spending a ton of money or a ton of time making my own boxes. These are the perfect solution!

The boxes look kind of tall (they're 2 inches, cubed) but they still fit in a padded envelope, so shipping prices can stay low. I have some blue tissue paper on the way as well, so that should match the little stamps for the tops. The stamps I'm making myself, from a bunch of adhesive-backed paper I found at SCRAP. I have to print and cut them all myself, but at least I have a wet sponge so I don't have to lick them all. ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP