August 19, 2009

Moving on

So, I'm sure I've mentioned this, but I'll say it again: We're buying a house! It's been a crazy, stressful rollercoaster ride of an experience, and it isn't quite over yet. But if everything goes as planned, then we'll be moving into our very first house in September.

What does this mean to you? Well, it means that our shipping times will be slowing down a little bit for most of next month. We'll probably be shipping orders out once a week instead of every two days. It also means that I'm unable to create custom artwork for a while, since I'm overwhelmed with all the new projects that are arising (like packing all our things, researching lots of DIY home repair stuff, actually tackling those projects once we have the place, setting up our new studio, unpacking again, etc.).

This house needs a lot of work, and a couple projects need to be completed before we can even start moving in and settling down. Our lives have already been pretty crazy for the past month or so, and it's just going to get crazier. So I thought I'd give a heads-up to all our lovely customers, so you knew we weren't just slacking.

I've been working on creating new designs for jewelry, including a new badger design! We also just got in a new bottle for oil and vinegar that we hope to release soon, amidst all the chaos.

Holiday Orders
I know it may seem super early for thinking about holiday gifts, but I thought I'd mention that I don't plan on accepting custom orders at all in November and December, and I'm not taking any until the end of September either. We're just too busy with personal things for me to devote the proper amount of time to creating beautiful artwork. :(

So, if you're thinking of getting a special design on glass for a friend or family member, you should join our mailing list now (there's a box on the top right of every page on our website for signing up). If things work out, I'm going to announce a custom ordering period in October, which may only be open to our subscribers. Or, you're welcome to put in your custom order now, and I'll make sure it's completed before the holidays. Email me to work out the deets.

2 comments:

Passionknitly August 20, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Did i miss seeing a photo of the house?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP