August 20, 2009

Badger Fierceness


I've wanted to create a new badger design for awhile now, since the Bread and Badger logo I created originally is overly stylized and sugary cute. I'm all for the cuteness, but the main reason I love badgers so much is that they're fearless. They inspire me to face situations head-on, instead of cowering or scurrying. I needed a new design that embodied those qualities, and I've been sketching things out for a few days now.

I just finished this one a few minutes ago, so I'm still deciding how I feel about it. Is it too angry? Not fierce enough? Maybe I just need to step back for a little bit. I'd love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

LeaKarts August 20, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

It's a great drawing! Maybe too angry for your logo though? Maybe you need a strong badger but not too fierce?

Passionknitly August 20, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

yeah, it kinda looks like it's going to bite me if i don't order something... :)

Amanda August 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Haha, maybe that's the look I should be going for! Just kidding.

I think it definitely still needs some work. I'm enjoying the process, especially since I haven't sat down and created something just for my own enjoyment in so long!

Jenn, you didn't miss any house photos. I'm trying not to jinx us by showing them publicly yet, but there will be tons of photos as soon as the house is completely ours! Don't you worry! ;)

k.payne,  August 24, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

ha! i was going to say not angry enough. maybe that says too much about my personality!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP