April 30, 2009

My first blog award!


I'm completely flattered to have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by my friend over at Cloth Paper Stitches. How fun! Now I get to share some of my favorite blogs with all of you, as I pass the award along.

Here are 8 Kreativ Bloggers that I think deserve a nomination, in no particular order (see more blogs I read in the sidebar on the left):

  1. Lolly-Tots Crafty Goodness
  2. LeaKarts
  3. Do Stuff!
  4. Coffee Pot People
  5. Eye Pop Art
  6. The Garden of Leah
  7. Creative Perch
  8. All Things Littleput
The rules for this award are:
  • Add the logo to your blog
  • Link to the person from whom you've received the award
  • Nominate 8 blogs of your choice
  • Leave a message on the nominees' blogs

3 comments:

Maria May 1, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Congratulations! You have a super blog--should be very happy!!

Lee May 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

thanks so much! the new blog design looks great!

Ani May 10, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Hi! Thank you so much for the award!

I've been thinking about it ever since you sent it, but have been out of town, and out of reach of the internet. I guess the nice thing about that is it gives me time to think about who I'll give awards to, huh?

Thanks again!
Anitra
http://www.coffee-pot-people.blogspot.com

(Signing in this way because switching Gmail/Blogger ID's is such a pain. :oP )

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP