April 13, 2009

Crafts + Robots = BazBiz @ Maker Faire



The Best of Maker Faire 2008 - video powered by Metacafe


The World's Largest DIY Festival
A two-day, family-friendly event to MAKE, create, learn, invent, CRAFT, recycle, think, play and be inspired by celebrating arts, crafts, engineering, food, music, science and technology.

We just found out a few days ago that we've been accepted into the Bazaar Bizarre at the Maker Faire! I'm so excited that we'll get to go on a little roadtrip for our first California event, ever! The show is in San Mateo, which is just outside San Fransisco (as I understand it... I still haven't checked it out on a map). Buy your tickets now!

The Maker Faire is an event that I've dreamed of going to, so I hope I have a little time to check out all the action. There are always loads of fun, technological wonders at the Faire, and I feel inspired just thinking about it! This is what their website has to say about them:

We're hopefully going to be staying with friends, to cut down on our traveling costs. We'll be bringing as much stuff as we can fit into our little car, and I'm going to cross my fingers that we can sell most of it so the ride back to Oregon will be more comfortable.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP