April 22, 2009

Mini Mobile


I won this colorful little mobile on my friend Leah's blog a while ago, and I just got around to photographing it. I found a perfect little hook just outside my office window to hang it from, and it was dancing crazy this afternoon in the strong winds! I love staring at it when I need a break from staring at the computer screen.


You can pick up one of these mini-mobis for yourself (or for your mom for Mother's Day!) from Leah on Etsy. She has a fantastic selection of colors to choose from, or we'd be happy to work together on a one-of-a-kind etched mobile for you like this Ocean Critter one.

1 comments:

Leah April 24, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

great pictures! Thanks for the shout out!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP