February 20, 2009

share it map it post it click it

[Glasses spotted in the Las Vegas Urban Outfitters by Erin Crane. Thanks, Erin!]

I've been on a bit of a creative streak, digitally speaking. I just created my first Google Map (which was fun and easy!) for the Urban Outfitters locations that are carrying my licensed hi-ball glasses. There are only two locations so far, but the map is open to the public, so please add your own location if you see the glasses! Or you can send me a quick email and I'll gladly add it for you.

I also created a gallery on Flickr for fans of the all-mighty Mustache. Do you have one of our mustache glasses? Send us a picture of you (or a friend) drinking out of it! Upload your favorite facial hair photos to the group, or send them to me directly, so I can share them with other fanatics.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 22, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Ummm...Urban Outfitters! What!?!!! You're amazing.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP