February 8, 2009

Blunder Buster

I'm a secure enough person to admit when I'm wrong. So, I'm totally okay with saying that some of the shipping prices on the new website were extraordinarily off until I just took a peek at them. Holy baloney!

Not only were some of the shipping prices way too high, but some of the items (the new rocks glasses, in particular) were set with a weight 4 times higher than they should have been, which caused the shipping price to skyrocket uncontrollably.

I think I've fixed the problems, but feel free to let me know if something seems ridiculously expensive for shipping. Sometimes, the problem is that the cost of shipping really is out of control, but it could just be a human error on my end of things. Sorry for the screw-up!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP