February 15, 2009

And the winner is...

Rupert helped a little with the drawing. And the winner of the free pair of Bread and Badger hi-ball glasses from Urban Outfitters is...

Digital Misfit!

Yay! Feel free to make that Sloe Gin Fizz now, Heidi.

This drawing was really fun, and I'm blown away by the amount of entrants! I'm definitely going to do this again. If you didn't win this time, then just wait until next time!

It was super fun to hear what you all would drink out of my glasses. There is some creative beverage-consumption going on out there, and it makes me proud to be in the drinkware business. ;)

In case you're wondering, the hat that I used for the drawing is one of the awesome reversible Flipside Hats that I own! Even with two hats in one, I could still use a few more of these guys. I wear this hat all the time (I've got it on right now, even) and I love it.

A little story about Kori, the designer of Flipside Hats: Not only is she a nice person, but Kori is also a doctor! She hopes to use her hat business (which uses mostly salvaged fabrics) for her main source of income, in order to start a non-profit health clinic to provide care for those who may not be getting it. It doesn't get much better than that!

1 comments:

Digital Misfit February 15, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

yay! so excited to see the glasses in person!

btw - LOVE that hat!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP