December 1, 2008

News & Events


Holiday shopping is in full swing, and I've been busier than expected! Sean and I are getting ready for Urban Craft Uprising this weekend, which is our first trip to Seattle since moving to the west coast. We won't have time for site-seeing, but it'll be fun to stay in a hotel and be somewhere new. I also hope to get some holiday shopping of my own done!

I haven't had time to post this on our press page, but I thought it was cool that one of the local alternative papers here in Portland decided to include our mustache pint glass in their gift guide. I love the photo they used, and I just had to share!

We also ended up on CHOW.com's gift guide, which is pretty swanky. They sent me an awesome spatula for letting them photograph my glass. How nice is that?!

If you're in the Portland area, we'll also be attending Crafty Wonderland's Super Colossal Holiday Sale the second Sunday in December (the 14th). You can also buy some of our one-of-a-kind upcycled/reclaimed glassware at Trillium Artisans.

We never got our act together enough to offer new fused glass jewelry and magnets, but we're putting all our older ones on sale anyway! Pendants are now $20, and pins and magnets are all $6 each, while supplies last.

We'll be adding the new fused items to our shop as soon as they're ready, don't you worry!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP