December 18, 2008

I can haz vakashun?


Today is the first official "day off" Sean and I have taken since the first of November! Yay! It's been completely insane around our place, with work taking over our lives so much that we hadn't been grocery shopping in about 3 weeks, and our living room furniture has been rearranged to accommodate our "shipping center".

I've still been answering emails throughout the day, which I could also use a break from, but it's unavoidable. We're finally caught up on shipping, so orders are going out pretty much the day after their paid for. We just ran out of a few pint glass designs, so we'll be back to work tomorrow making more. But at least we had a few hours of video game playing (Prince of Persia: Sands of Time), fish tank maintenance, and essential errand running, to unwind a little.

I'd like to thank everyone who braved the icy roads to come out for Crafty Wonderland last weekend! It raised my spirits to see people eagerly waiting in line to shop. It wasn't a record-breaking sales day, but it was great to be there and sell some stuff. I finally got some of my own shopping done too, and it was nice to see so many of my crafty friends!

Crafty Wonderland was our last event of the year, so if you're looking to get some last-minute holiday shopping done, head on over to the Winter Solstice Arts & Crafts Market at PSU! (Check out the details below.) We're going to be doing a lot of wholesaling next year (hopefully!), so we may cut back on events a little. This little business here has grown so quickly in the past few months, I don't even know what to expect on a daily basis. There may be tons of new products in the spring, or we may pare down the line to make it more manageable. Who really knows what the future will bring? I'm just so thankful that we've been so successful this year, and that we have the best customers on earth!!

2nd Annual Winter Solstice Arts and Craft sale at PSU
Saturday, December 20, 2008 -- 8am-3pm
Portland State University~3rd Fl. Smith Center
1825 SW Broadway

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP