November 28, 2008

Thankful

I'm thankful for all my amazing friends and family who have encouraged me to take risks and stick to it when things were tough.

I'm thankful for Tea Time with the PDX Etsy crew, since nothing is better than getting out of the house once in a while to chat and snack with friends. Tea Time has helped keep me sane when life was really stressful!

I'm thankful for my cat, Rupert, who is such an awesome guy to have around. Even when he's knocking things on the floor or head-butting me at 3am because he felt like snuggling. I love spending time with him, and letting him distract me from work once in a while.

I'm thankful to anyone who's ever shared food with us, whether it was dinner at our house or theirs. What is life without good people to eat with?

I'm thankful for my husband, Sean, who not only puts up with my crazy ideas and lofty goals, but he also helps me achieve them.

I'm thankful for our great home and friendly neighbors.

I'm thankful for all the opportunities we've had in the past year, business-wise and personally.

I'm thankful for Cooks Illustrated for putting out amazing cookbooks that have taught me how to cook better food. And for our 7-gallon stock pot that we use for brewing beer and brining turkeys.

2 comments:

Luneray November 28, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

So say we all!

And I am thankful for my pint mug handetched with an awesome octopus! Said mug is currently full of a particularly tasty pale ale. :)

Amanda November 28, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

I'm also thankful for my amazingly sweet customers!

And also for great tv shows... ;)

And yummy beverages.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP