November 21, 2008

Eye Candy


I went from being sick this week, straight to being overwhelmed with pint glass orders, and my head is still spinning! Sean's been an amazing helper through all this, and I can honestly say I couldn't have done it without him (and the sandblaster)!

Since I spent yesterday in a post-illness-fog, staring at pretty pictures on the internet when I wasn't organizing the order roster, I thought I'd share some with you!

Creepy new designer pets

Weird public art sculptures around the world

Keith Thompson's Fantasy artwork


[These all came from Sean, via a planted aquarium forum.]

2 comments:

Leah November 21, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

people are lovin' on your pint glasses - that is good stuff! Nothing like a whole bunch of orders to snap you out of being sick :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP