November 18, 2008

Toxic


I seem to have caught some kind of super-nasty illness that poses as food poisoning. It's been a rough couple of days, but I'm recovering pretty quickly. I've been feeling really behind on a lot of things, but I think they'll get back on track real soon. Just as soon as I can eat solid food and my sleep schedule stops resembling that of a cat.

[This is a photo of Rupert sneezing, from a few weeks ago when he was suffering from some kind of kitty-cold. He's completely better now, but he looks kind of like how I feel.]

5 comments:

Diane Gilleland November 18, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Eesh! Hope you're feeling much better tomorrow. I've been battling some kind of icky thing, too. Let's hope we can both eat normally again soon...

Megan November 19, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Feel better. I hate being sick this time of year.

Pauleridoo November 19, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

Sorry you're not feeling well. Get good right away!

Amanda November 19, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone! I'm feeling tons better, and I've been eating normal food again. :)

Still kinda tired, so I haven't gotten as much work done as I'd have liked, but when does that ever happen, anyway? :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP