March 24, 2009

Video Chat is Really Cool


We were interviewed on Etsy for a "Quit Your Day Job" article, and invited to answer questions in their Virtual Labs! Sean and I got to put our webcam to good use by answering people's questions (and not having to type!). It was really cool, and I can't believe I've never checked out the Virtual Labs before (they're always full when I've tried). The platform is such an ingenius way to interact with people!

There was so much going on, it was kind of hard to tell if we were answering everyone's questions, but we did our best. I'm still blown away by how many people joined us and participated. I hope we were inspirational!

Thanks to Leah for taking the screen shot and sending it!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 25, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

I loved your virtual lab the other day. It gave me alot of encouragement. My wife and I are starting a premade scrapbook page slash greeting cards site and hope to be full time one day also. It will be called sweetmelodydesigns on etsy. thanks again for the encouragement.

Amanda March 26, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Thanks for listening to us at the chat! I'll be sure to check out your etsy shop. Good luck with the biz!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP