March 30, 2009

Custom Traveling Case from Recycled Materials


I just had to share this awesome suitcase with you. I needed a way to transport glass samples easily and safely, so I could show them to shop owners before they placed a wholesale order. My friend, Kori, was cleaning out her garage and was kind enough to give me a suitcase and some high-density foam that she didn't need anymore.

Sean and I cut the foam so that it fits into the case and has cutouts in the shapes of my standard products. Then, Sean spray-painted the foam black so it looks nicer, and the etched designs stand out much better. I've brought it to a bunch of shops already, and I couldn't have asked for a better, custom traveling case!

I was thinking of painting the suitcase a new color, or putting my own artwork on it, but the purple is kind of fun. It's great for now, at least.

1 comments:

michael March 30, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

this is too cool! very james bond-ian except it contains glassware instead of firearms and detonators.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP