March 22, 2009

Jewelry on its Way


I know I've been saying that new fused jewelry items are on their way for a while now, but we finally had time to go to the glass studio a few times last week to make a batch of new things. We still have two more small batches to work on this week before we release the new line, but things are coming along swimmingly! What do you think of the glass colors I chose?

They should start showing up in our Etsy shop in early April, and on our website soon after. I can't wait to show them off!

5 comments:

balanced. March 23, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Ah, the colours are perfect. I'm snatching up a green one asap.

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

I love the colors, they're perfect! Totally instyle and funky (: Great products guys! Ps: Congats on the Storque article!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama March 23, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Love the storque article! I love the glass we bought from you. Thank you!
Yay Portland!

-chelsey

Jennifer March 24, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

The colors are fantastic! I love the turquoise and red most...they are so vibrant.

Amanda March 26, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Thanks for the feedback! I thought it would be best to start with some basic colors, and I really loved these three. Hopefully, I'll be adding some of them to the Etsy shop next week!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP