January 24, 2009

Upgrades are good for you!


It may seem like I've been slacking since I haven't added any new products to the shop for awhile, and you know I've got new designs for Valentine's Day and for spring. Well, believe it or not, I've been working long hours, improving the website!

It's got new colors, new features, and easier navigation. It'll have shipping add-ons so you can easily purchase insurance and signature confirmation. One of my favorite features will be the new shop homepage, which will have a master list of products and a big menu of designs to choose from. You'll be able to order any product with any design, right from the drop-down menus at the bottom of the page! How exciting!

The cute layout is being replaced by something more modern, but it will finally work! You can take a peek at my sample page, but keep in mind that it's being constantly worked on and tweaked, so not everything will be functional for awhile--links and images especially.

I'll be taking new product photos in the next few days, so things will be added to the Etsy shop before the new site is launched. Oh yeah, and we're still having a SALE over there, for your immediate shopping gratification.

3 comments:

Amanda January 26, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

All right! I'm going to get the comments back to working--I swear it!

Anonymous,  January 26, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

still trying to figure out what the glitch is.

Anonymous,  January 26, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Comment test... testing comment...
comment... test

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP