January 29, 2009

Out with the Old... Still...

You may be wondering, "Where's this shiny new website we keep hearing about? Where are the new products?" Well, I won't lie. It's taking much longer than I expected.

I've been working like crazy to get new sample products made so I can take their pictures to post on the new site (which is ready to go, as soon as the pictures are ready!). There are just so many new designs and products, that this is more time-consuming than I wish it were. On top of that, I also have wholesale appointments, tax preparation, payroll setup, meetings, emails and all kinds of real-life stuff to deal with. So, things keep getting pushed back.

One thing I somehow found time for (the other night when I should have been going to bed) was re-photographing all the etched necklaces that are now on sale. These photos look so much nicer than the old ones! Some of those necklaces had never even made it into the first stage of photos, so this is the first time they're being listed on Etsy for sale.

And if you didn't see it, the comments are back online, so please feel free to leave one!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP