January 9, 2009

Portland Gift & Accessories Show


Trillium Artisans has a booth at the Portland Gift & Accessories show, which is going on at the convention center Jan. 10-13th. I'm displaying my products along with 5 fellow recycling artisans. We've all spent the past two days setting up our booth, and it's lookin' pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I've never done a wholesale trade show before, so this is very exciting! I've always wanted to break into the wholesale market, and this is a great opportunity, even if times are a bit tight. If you're a wholesale buyer, I now have a linesheet that you can order from (it's a 10.8 MB pdf file). Just email me with your store info, and I'll be more than happy to send the catalog along to you!

Check out the great people I'm sharing booth space with:
Christine Claringbold of Eye Pop Art
Jacob Deatherage of Ex Libris Anonymous
Lacey Bronson of And Sometimes Y
Emily Baker of Sword+Fern

[These Anatomical Heart Champagne Flutes are just one of the new items we'll be revealing in our new spring line!]

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP