January 29, 2009

Comments

I didn't realize the comments on my blog were so broken! I'd heard people say they couldn't leave a comment, but I kept forgetting to check it out.

I fiddled with the blogger settings for a while, but it was acting nonsensically. I changed them, and then put them back to what they should have been. Seems to work now, though it isn't logical! Feel free to leave a test comment to let me know if it's still good. I'm trying to moderate the comments now (to weed out the spammers), so it won't show up until I approve it.

2 comments:

Leah January 29, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

yep now i can leave a comment :)

Pauleridoo January 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

So can I. The world is really getting better. Comments, remarks, nomarks. Wow! Rain, Ice, snow, can't walk, can slide. Haven't fallen, yet, this storm. Using a ski pole to help me from sliding into the Sudbury river.
Stay warm...
Pauleridu

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP