July 7, 2009

Not Really Work-Related Stuff


I feel like a tornado has picked me up, spun me around and dropped me back on the ground. I'm no longer spinning, but I'm completely disoriented and my life is kind of spread out across the countryside.

We started house-hunting recently, and we've got a great realtor who's really enthusiastic about finding us a great house. Awesome, right? Well, it's great except that Sean and I have been spending every waking moment (plus some sleeping ones) thinking about what we're looking for in a home, and what our plans are for the future. It's a lot of heavy stuff, which we really weren't prepared for right now. It just kind of happened so fast when I started thinking about the housing market.

Buying a house is a dream-come-true, and I'm amazed at all the wonderful choices we have! I just feel bad that I haven't spent as much time making new items and photographing them. We're about to go camping for the first time in our adult lives, and there's a lot we need to do to get ready. The weekend after that, we're driving back down to San Fransisco for Renegade Craft Fair, which should be lots of fun. It's just a lot of things happening all at once.

Also, an old friend of Sean's (they went to high school together in Germany) just spent a few days with us on his way up to Seattle. It was another crazy whirlwind weekend, showing him around the city and cooking giant meals at home. He plays a lot of instruments, and even let me try out his bagpipes! (I could only get them to honk, but I think everyone in the neighborhood could hear me).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP