November 26, 2009

Thanks

I'm thankful for my wonderfully generous family, my supportive friends, and my kitty companions.

I'm thankful for all the amazing food that I'm still discovering, and learning to cook.

I'm thankful for my customers, who continue to support this little business that keeps on growing, which is still fun to work for.

I'm thankful for my dishwasher, which may be as old as I am, but it seriously cleans dishes without pre-washing.

I'm thankful for cardboard, because it's the best free cat toy ever.

I'm thankful for coffee, without which, life is not worth living.

I'm thankful for commercial shipping software.

I'm thankful for Portland, Oregon, for being the perfect place to live.

I'm thankful that robots have continued to allow us to live in peace for this long.

I'm thankful for Netflix, because I prefer watching tv shows as if they were trade paperbacks anyway.

I'm thankful for all the people and places that I can get recycled packing materials from.

I'm thankful for digital photography.

I'm thankful for reading in bed.

I'm thankful for webcomics, and art, and humor and imagination.

I'm thankful for all the new things that I'm going to get to try in the next year.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP