August 13, 2008

Sugar Bush Squirrel

Holy moley. If Cute Overload and I Can Has Cheezburger just aren't fulfilling your daily dose of cute, then check out Sugar Bush Squirrel. Sugar Bush is a real, live squirrel and an International Superstar. Her owner, Ms. Kelly Foxton, has a pretty interesting story as well.

Even if you'll never own your own pet squirrel, you can purchase the stuffed animal version of Sugar Bush plus various outfits for her to wear. There are also super cute-aliscious greeting cards for every occasion.

Someone originally told me these were all pictures of dead, taxidermied squirrels, which I'm really glad isn't true! Now I'm wondering if there is a similar "road-kill squirrels dressed in costumes" website that I'm missing...

1 comments:

Unknown August 13, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Do I need a pet squirrel?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP