August 28, 2008

Pandora Radio


Do you cringe at the idea of turning on the radio? Are you sick of the same songs repeating on your ipod? You should try creating your own radio stations on Pandora!

You start out by typing in a band or song that you like, and Pandora starts playing songs that have similar qualities to what you've chosen. Similarities are based on "everything from melody, harmony and rhythm, to instrumentation, orchestration, arrangement, lyrics, and of course the rich world of singing and vocal harmony".

One of my favorite features is creating near-limitless (100 max) stations, with different genres, so there's always something to suit my mood! I only have three stations currently, but they're developing as I listen to them. It's kind of like growing a plant from a seed: you need to nurture it at first and give it lots of attention so that it can grow into something splendid.

My radio stations are here, if you're interested in what I've been listening to: http://www.pandora.com/people/amanda627.

"Time to close pandoras box", Digital Art by InsideArtisalma

1 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP