October 15, 2008

We're all winners

Thanks to everyone who voted on our poll!! I can't wait to have another one. ;)

As you can see from the poll results on the right sidebar, there were a few clear winners, and a lot of close-calls! To keep things simple, I narrowed it down to the most popular tree, the most popular octopus, and two others (the Seahorse and Nautical Star designs!).

These are being added to the designs I was already planning on using, so you can see the first batch of images above!! So exciting! (Sorry about the watermark text, by the way--I just have to protect my copyrighted designs as much as I can, but I had to show you what I've been working on!)

These will be appearing on fused pendants, earrings, rings, magnets and pins very soon! Runner-up designs may be produced sometime in the future.

I also just got news that I've been accepted into Crafty Wonderland's Super Colossal Holiday Sale, which is fantastic! I'll be doing that show (Dec. 14) in Portland, and Urban Craft Uprising the weekend before (Dec. 6-7) in Seattle. Busy, busy, busy!

3 comments:

LeaKarts October 15, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Awesome designs! I can't wait to see all of your new creations :)

I'll see you at CW--I'm in too! Yay!

Mary Kelly October 20, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

me and Autumn got in too! see you there! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP