October 7, 2008

New Design Poll!!


I've been working on new designs for pendants and things recently, and I'd love to hear your opinions! The new fused glass jewelry line is going to use decals of my pen-and-ink artwork, but I've got too many designs to choose from! This page only represents about half of the designs I'd like to use, but these are the ones I need your help choosing between.

Select your favorite designs on the poll to the right, and try to limit it to about 5-6. You can click the image above to see a larger version of it.

By Wednesday of next week, I'll be able to narrow down the most popular designs, and you'll soon see them on pendants, earrings, rings, magnets and pins! There may even be cuff-links and belt buckles in the works. ;)

4 comments:

missknits October 7, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

wow those are some awesome designs it was hard to narrow it down! cant wait to see what you choose!

LeaKarts October 8, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Great designs, lady! It's so hard to choose!

Salmon Street Studio October 10, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

oted (but you do make it rather hard be being so fab Amanda)!

gaias daughter October 11, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

Lots of good designs (I voted for 7, sorry). I know a lot of people who would like goddess and wicca designs as well.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP