October 23, 2008

Silver Squirrel


So, before I made etched glass, I started a little business selling beaded jewelry at home parties. It was fun, but not very successful. When I learned about Etsy, I decided to start a shop to sell my jewelry while I put my efforts into the glass thing.

SilverSquirrel was a great "starter" business, and it's sort of fallen to the wayside while I focused on other things. I still have a giant box full of handmade jewelry that I don't know what to do with, so I'm re-photographing all the jewelry I have to update my shop and try to sell some of it over the holidays.

There was a slight setback today when I forgot to set my macro focus, and none of the photos I took are usable! So, it looks like it'll be a little while before I have the whole shop lookin' good, but at least it's being improved. I'd love to hear what you think!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP