October 22, 2008

Same LOLZ, New Location


The LOL Arts Show has moved to a bigger venue! (Also, check out my vase all big and shiny on their website... *swoon*)

The new location is Coffee Bar, 1890 Bryant St, San Francisco. Tickets are sold out, but you can still see the artwork online (to be posted after the opening, I assume). You can also purchase the I Can Has Cheezburger book, so you can show your favorite LOLZ to people who don't have the internet.

Oh, and sorry this post was late today. I was busy VOTING! Yeah, Oregon voters are lucky enough to all receive mail-in ballots, so we can vote from the comfort and privacy of our own homes, while drinking our morning coffee. I feel like I did something a little bit awesome today.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP