April 21, 2010

New Camera!

My dad sent me an early birthday present this year, and it's a Canon EOS 10D camera! I've been using the same Nikon Coolpix 995 for the past 6 or so years, and it's done me well, but I've been itching for something with more capabilities.

I've been playing with it for the past few days around the house and around Portland. It's amazing how nice the photos are turning out without being edited in Photoshop! The camera is quite heavy compared to my old one, so I'm having to build up some muscles to use it, but it's giving me some really nice results. Plus, the telephoto lens is capturing views of our house renovations that really show off the space. It's so exciting!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 21, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Oh fun! I've been using a Nikon Coolpix point and shoot little thingey and love it (I'm not photographer) but I see a new camera in my future.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP