April 15, 2010

Dinosaurs Rule the Earth

Back when Sean and I went on vacation, I finally had some time to sketch out some new design ideas. One of them is going to have a steampunk theme, one is going to be a kitten, and one is going to be a dinosaur.

The only problem with the dinosaur is choosing which one. I'm pretty sure everyone has a favorite from when they were a kid, or from reading a variety of current webcomics.

In an effort to make some of the people happy all of the time, I decided to put a poll up to find out what most people's favorite dino species is. If there isn't a clear winner when I decide to tally up the results, then I'll just have to make an assortment to sell as a set.

Vote for your favorite now, in the poll at the top of the right-hand column!

5 comments:

skeletaldropkick April 15, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

hate to tell you this, but a Brontosaurus isn't a real dinosaur. I think the one you are thinking of is a Brachiosaurus or an apatosaurus...
Brontosaurus was a clever fake... poor thing.
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/brontokids.html

Amanda April 16, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Hehe... That's why I picked him. ;)

I think any long-tailed long-necked dinos that I would draw would all look the same anyway, but the brontosaurus name has a special place in my heart.

Passionknitly April 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I think of the Brontosaurus as the Unicorn of the cro-magnum era. :)

And that's why I love him.

ooh! you could do a brontosaurus in love with a unicorn! or not...

skeletaldropkick April 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

brontosauri and unicorns... throw in an owl and you are set! Maybe on a piece of bacon? :)

Amanda April 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Don't even TEMPT me, you guys!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP