September 4, 2009

How to Take Over Teh Wurld

This book is brilliant. I've seen most of these LOLcats on the i can has cheezburger? website, but somehow they were funnier in print. Yes, you can read this book in one sitting. No, it won't make you smarter. But it will prove that the little ball of fur that sleeps on your clean clothes is plotting more than just a new way to steal cheeseburgers.

I've had this book sitting next to my computer desk for a few days, and every time I have a free minute (waiting for inspiration to strike or for a website to load) I flip open a random page and find myself feeling better about the world.

This is a perfect gift for anyone who loves cats, or who knows that cats can be truly evil. It's great for people who don't use the internet much, or for avid followers of the site. Leave it in your bathroom, or on your coffeetable as a conversation starter. My cat even used it as a pillow. There's nothing like a glossy paper copy of some of your favorite lols.

U can buys it at: Amazon.com, Borders, B&N

I'll be giving away a free copy to one of my readers, so hop over to this post and leave a comment with a link to your favorite lolcat image. I'm drawing a winner in just a few hours, so do it now!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP