I finally got tagged to answer my first blog meme! My good friend Leah tagged me, so I guess I have to answer it. :)
Here's 7 weird things you probably didn't know about me:
- My first kiss occurred while listening to the verdict of the OJ Simpson trial.
- I was mistaken for a man inside a rest area bathroom outside of Phoenix (I had a shaved head) which almost resulted in a scuffle with some angry Spanish-speaking men.
- I'm left-handed, but I'm right-eye-dominant and right-leg-dominant, which means that I'm left-handed due to genetics (my Grandmother was also left-handed until she immigrated to America from Holland and was forced to become right-handed) as opposed to neurological reasons.
- I went to Burning Man when I was 17, where I got my septum pierced in exchange for half a bottle of Kahlua.
- I went to public school until 6th grade, then had a year of homeschooling, then went to an alternative school for 4 years. I got my high school diploma a year earlier than if I'd gone to public school.
- When I was in 4th grade, getting a tour of the middle school I'd be attending the next year, my 8th grader tour guide accidentally locked us in a closet in the gym. He became the organist for my church a few years later.
- I lived in Tucson for 8 months, where I worked as a waitress in a hotel cafe and my best friend mistakenly thought my name was Linette.
Here's the 7 people I'm tagging:
Here's how the cyber-version of tag works;
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.