July 18, 2008

Glass Etching Tutorial


I took some pictures while I made a batch of moustache pieces the other day, and created a tutorial on Flickr! If you've been wondering what my set-up looks like, and how I do my etching with a drill, then you should check it out.

These will be debuting as pins and magnets at the Summer Arts & Crafts Market this Saturday! Come see me (and other PDX Etsy members) at the south park blocks Farmer's Market.

(Sorry about all the watermarks, but I wanted to discourage anyone from stealing my photos without giving me credit.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/breadnbadger/sets/72157606207001058/

1 comments:

Diane Gilleland July 18, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

How super-cool to get a glimpse of your set-up and process! My fear of dental drills is by no means abated, but I'm even more impressed with your work now!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP