May 23, 2008

Srsly Unfashionable

lolcat

I don't care how comfortable those things are, they are an abomination! (Unless, maybe, you're wearing them for some kind of medical reason, or for gardening, or in the privacy of your own home.)

When will this fashion travesty END?!?

Oh yeah, and you should check out the funny captioned cat pictures over at I Can Has Cheezburger. If you're unfamiliar with the internet meme of lolcats (sometimes called "cat macros"), then you should click over there right away and familiarize yourself immediately!

photo courtesy of icanhascheezburger.com

2 comments:

LeaKarts May 28, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

omg i luvs me sum chzbrgrs! Have you seen this:
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I was dying with laughter.

Amanda May 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

Yesh!!

I couldn't even believe that. :) I'm impressed that they have 61% of it finished already!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP