July 23, 2008

Busy Signals

Today, I've just got news for you, plus a video that makes me laugh out loud no matter how many times I watch it.

I'll be at the Division/Clinton Street Fair this Saturday, so come on by to see some new products: Flight of the Conchords pint glasses, various moustache items, and new designs on soap pumps and oil bottles!!

New fused glass pendants are in the works (as soon as I learn how to cut glass and possibly buy a kiln)! This will mean all new glass colors, but some of the same designs. This is really really exciting!

Still haven't gotten your craft fair fix? I'll be at the PSU Farmer's Market on August 9th until 4pm with other awesome artisans from the PDX Etsy team, and again (the next day!) at Crafty Wonderland on the 10th.

Please enjoy this entertaining video of cats on a treadmill, since it sort of reminds me of my life right now (and it's completely hilarious). If you're having a rough day, watch it a couple times.
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

GIRL TALK NEWS:
If you're in Portland Saturday night and you aren't burned out from working at a Street Fair all day, you MUST go see Girl Talk at the Roseland Theater. If it's anything like this, you won't be sorry.

Mr. Gillis has a new album out, which you can hear on his myspace page and purchase/download for whatever price you think is fair! Make sure to pay at least $5 to get the single-track party mix, or $10 for a physical cd. I'm listening to the tracks right now, and I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the day now! My life just got better. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP