December 11, 2009

Gift Guide Thingy (a little late)


I started this post before Thanksgiving, thinking I'd add a ton of fantastic gift ideas to it. Well, it didn't exactly work out that way. We've been shipping record-breaking numbers of orders, every two or three days, and it's kind of insane. Plus, we traveled to Seattle for 3 days (which was awesome!) for Urban Craft Uprising, and we're preparing for Crafty Wonderland's Super Colossal Holiday Sale this Sunday.

If you're still shopping online for holiday gifts, then maybe you should check out a few of my recommendations:

T-Shirts
Because I need to wear something, and I'm not really a fancy dresser.




Robot Juice T-shirt
This has been one of my favorite Diesel Sweeties shirts, right alongside the CSS { Rules Everything Around Me } one.



Bone Earrings
I like my slightly stretched piercings, but the steel jewelry I have is pretty boring. I found out last year that natural materials are much better for your body (bone, wood, horn), so I got some really beautiful hand-carved bone earrings, and promptly broke one of them. I'm hoping to get a new pair that are less fragile.




 
Black Horn Earrings
These are especially cool because they have little posts so that anyone can wear them, even if you're piercings aren't stretched!





Yarn
As someone who has too much yarn, I can say that fiber whores like myself can never, truly, have too much yarn. 
 



Monarch Light - Traveling Rhinos
I've used a bunch of different hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns from Eling at Traveling Rhinos, and I've loved each one. Her color combinations always seem perfect to me.

3 comments:

Shrie >> Lo and Behold December 21, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

LOVE LOVE the CSS shirt. Also, I highly recommend One Tribe Organics for organic stretched jewelry. They are phenomenal.

K is for Calligraphy December 22, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

That is frickin' outrageous how many priority boxes you have shipped out! I would go into a coronary attack! Congrats?! And happy holidays to you! xo, Katy

Amanda December 22, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Thanks, Katy! I don't know how we made it through with our sanity, but we somehow managed. ;)

Happy Holidays to you, too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP