June 25, 2009

Pepper Jelly

This is one of my favorite little snacks: crackers, really sharp cheddar cheese, and spicy red pepper jelly (this is actually hot cranberry jelly from Whole Foods, which is also really good).

The first time I tried pepper jelly was at a wine tasting near my parents' house. They served it with Chevre goat cheese, which was also amazing. I just happen to always have cheddar in the house, and I like it just as much. If you've never tried red pepper jelly, then you should get some as an excuse to throw yourself a wine and cheese party. Do it!

2 comments:

gaias daughter June 25, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

The last time I cooked peas, I stirred a little pepper jelly into the pot just before serving. Nice, easy, delicious addition!

Movie reel November 8, 2010 at 3:58 AM  

Hi
I think your life is too interesting i like it,

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP