June 11, 2009

Man-tastic Front Page, or How I Love CraftCult.com


My Rocket Ship Pint Glasses were on Etsy's front page this morning! It looks like a Father's Day-themed treasury, with lots of great items. I love the tooled leather wallet, the bike inner tube book and the ceramic shot glass. Such great picks!

I discovered this page while checking my stats on CraftCult.com. If you have an Etsy shop, you need to check out CraftCult! I'm a serious statistic junkie, and I'm constantly checking to see if any of my items are featured on the front page, in the Storque, or in gift guides. Plus, they archive all the front page treasuries, so you can see exactly what you've missed!

CraftCult.com became well-known for their Heart-o-Matic, which gives you info on your shop and item hearts (the people who add your stuff as a "favorite"). What a fabulous way to waste some time! :)

3 comments:

cjbc June 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Also have you discovered craftopolis? It shows you what treasuries you're in, and also gift guides, and has a treasury clock. Pretty cool. http://craftopolis.com.

Amanda June 11, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Ooooh, so cool! I love the Treasure Clock. I'm adding Craftopolis to my bookmarks now!

Yaami June 11, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Hey also check my site out, it's another site for Etsy stats. Shop stats & hearts.. can also check Etsy top sellers too.
It's http://www.yaami.com, let me know what you think =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP