January 28, 2010

Kittehs



It's Thursday. That means you need kittehs! Triana is turning into a teenager with lots of attitude, so I've been taking lots of photos.



Oh, and if you feel like browsing, I created a clearance section in my Etsy shop for all the sale stuff. And I marked down the retired pint glasses and soap dispensers to 40-50% off. In case you need something non-fuzzy to peruse.



These are my favorite cat photos that I've taken recently, but I have more on Flickr.



Triana got into our chalk line, and wound up with red chalk on her face and paws for about a week.

2 comments:

Mary Kelly January 28, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

wow the little tyke is getting big!

LeaKarts January 28, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

I love Rupert's head poking out over the blankets!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP